If your clients are happy with the work you have done for them, then let your prospects and future business partners know about that through a case study written by Singapore Business Review.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Uniqueness & Innovation - Has the business solution introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
- Effectiveness & Impact - Did the business solution achieve client's objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company, industry and most importantly to your client?
- Dynamism - Is the solution flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- Client feedback - What was the client's overall feedback about the business solution provided to them?
Step 1: Let us know of a business solution that has solved your client’s business problem by filling out an online nomination form. You will be asked to provide:
- Company details
- Client details
- Details about the business solution
- A maximum of 500-word synopsis sharing how a client problem was solved by your company
Step 2: One of the SBR Business Case Studies Awards organisers will get in touch with you and send you an official case study proposal.
Step 3: Confirm your participation by booking one of the case study packages. Sign a confirmation note so that we could start the work. Click here to view the pricing.
Step 4: Once we received the signed booking confirmation from you, a journalist from Singapore Business Review will get in touch with you and do an interview with your company and client representatives. Interviews will be done via phone or email.
Step 5: The SBR editorial team will send you a draft of the case study for your approval.
Step 6: Once the case study has been approved, it is then ready for the judging process.
Step 7: Should your case study meet the standard of the judges, it will be featured as a winning case study in both Singapore Business Review print and online platforms. You will also be invited to the annual awards ceremony and case study summit where you will be given a speaking slot to present your award-winning case study to your clients, partners, and prospects.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transport Equipment
- Automotive Solutions
- Building Services & Facilities
- Business Insurance
- Business Services
- Cargo Handling
- Cloud Advisory
- Commercial Building construction
- Commercial Real Estate Trust
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Services
- Computer Software
- Consumer Products - Durables
- Consumer Products - Non-Durables
- Corporate Advisory
- Data Center
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Supply Chain Management
- Diversified Services
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Food Manufacturing Solutions
- Food Safety
- Furniture and Fixture
- Health Products & Services
- Heavy Civil construction
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resource Technology
- Human Resources Consulting
- Industrial construction
- Insurance Broker