• Awards will be judged by a judging committee based on nominations received.
• The awards will be given on an industry categories.
• The awards are for new projects which have significantly enhanced the company's business in SEA region.
• The award is for the achievements of the Singapore office within Singapore or SEA region.
• Companies can nominate for as many projects for one industry category as desired.
• Nomination is free of charge. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
To be eligible for an award,
• The firm must be an International company with an office in Singapore and global headquarters not in Singapore.
• The project was launched, in part or full, over the last 24 calendar months.
• The project was launched prior to 24 calendar months and had recent innovations to improve the product/service/project.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to Nomination page of International Business Awards 2017
2. Fill out the company and entrant details fields.
3. Select your industry category.
4. Provide the project title, 500-word write-up and client feedback (if any).
5. You will then receive an email confirmation from IBA team.
6. Send your supporting documents to email@example.com. This is optional but will highly increase your chances of winning the award.
7. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 28 April 2017.
Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating several projects, please enter each entry separately.
1. Uniqueness & Innovation - Has the project introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
2. Effectiveness & Impact - Did the project/product/service achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company and industry?
3. Dynamism - Is the strategy, project, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- Automotive Services
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transport Equipment
- Building Services & Facilities
- Business Insurance
- Business Services
- Cargo Handling
- Commercial Building construction
- Commercial Real Estate Trust
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Services
- Computer Software
- Consumer Products - Durables
- Consumer Products - Non-Durables
- Corporate Advisory
- Data Center
- Department Stores
- Dining & Entertainment
- Direct Selling
- Diversified Services
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Food Manufacturing Solutions
- Food Safety
- Furniture and fixture
- Health Products & Services
- Heavy Civil construction
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resource Technology
- Human Resources Consulting
- Industrial construction
- Insurance Broker
- Internet/New Media
- Investment Banking
- IT Services
- Life Insurance
- Luxury Retail
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Marine Services
- Materials & Construction
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Motion Picture & Video
- Non-Profit or Government Organizations
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Insurance
- Real Estate
- Residential Building construction
- Residential Product Manufacturing
- Venture Capital
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nuñez
+65 3158 1386 ext. 221