• Awards will be judged by a judging committee based on nominations received.
• The awards will be given on an industry categories.
• Listed companies can nominate new projects or innovations which have significantly enhanced the company's business in Singapore.
• Companies can nominate for as many projects for one industry category as desired.
• Nomination is free. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see the pricing.
To be eligible for an award,
• The firm must be a public listed company in Singapore.
• The project was completed over the last 24 calendar months.
• The project was launched prior to 24 calendar months and had recent innovations to improve the product/service/project.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to the nomination page of SBR Listed Companies Awards 2018
2. Fill out the company and entrant details.
3. Select your industry category.
4. Provide the project title, 500-word write-up and client feedback (if any).
5. Wait for the nomination confirmation from LCA team via email.
6. Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is optional but will highly increase your chances of winning the award.
7. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 16 March 2018.
1. Uniqueness & Innovation - Has the project introduced new or cutting-edge innovation?
2. Effectiveness & Impact - Did the project/product/service achieve its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success? What was the impact to your company and industry?
3. Dynamism - Is the strategy, project, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transport Equipment
- Automotive Services
- Building Services & Facilities
- Business Insurance
- Business Services
- Cargo Handling
- Commercial Building construction
- Commercial Real Estate Trust
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Services
- Computer Software
- Consumer Products - Durables
- Consumer Products - Non-Durables
- Corporate Advisory
- Data Center
- Department Stores
- Diversified Services
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Food Manufacturing Solutions
- Food Safety
- Furniture and fixture
- Health Products & Services
- Heavy Civil construction
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resource Technology
- Human Resources Consulting
- Industrial construction
- Insurance Broker
- Internet/New Media
- Investment Banking
- Life Insurance
- Luxury Retail
- Marine Services
- Marine & Offshore Engineering
- Materials & Construction
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Motion Picture & Video
- Non-Profit or Government Organizations
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Insurance