- All nominations will be reviewed by a judging committee.
- Different awards will be given per industry.
- The awards are for new products which have significantly enhanced the company's business.
- Nomination is free of charge. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
To be eligible for an award:
- The product should be manufactured by a Singapore-registered company.
- The product should have been launched over the last 24 calendar months.
- For products launched more than 24 calendar months ago, it should have undergone recent innovations for improvement.
HOW TO ENTER
- Click on the "Register Now" button in the Made in Singapore Awards 2017 page.
- Fill out the form with your company and entrant details.
- Select your desired category/ies.
- Provide the product details, 500-word write-up and customer testimonials (if any).
- You will then receive an email confirmation from the MSA team.
- Send your supporting documents to email@example.com. This is optional but will highly increase your chances of winning the award.
- Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 27 October 2017. Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating several products, please submit separate entries for each product.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Branding: Was the product aligned with the company’s mission and vision? Was the brand’s promise fulfilled?
- Unique Selling Point: What makes your customers choose your product over others?
- Product Effectivity: How did the product contribute to the company’s growth? Did the product achieve its targets (i.e. sales turnover)?
- Customer Satisfaction: Has the product met or surpassed the customer’s expectation? Was there growth in customer count?
- Alternative Medicine
- Animal Care
- Apparel (Women, Men, Kids, Baby)
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Building Facilities
- Commercial Building Construction
- Computer Hardware
- Energy & Power
- Fixtures & Fittings
- Food safety
- Industrial Construction
- Interior Design
- Materials and Construction
- Metals & Mining