Singapore Business Review invites you to SBR Singapore Budget Breakfast Briefing 2014 with experts who will talk through key points in a panel discussion on February 24, 2014, 07:30AM - 09:30AM at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.
Get to know the most important insights about the Budget 2014 and its impact on Singapore’s industries over some cup of coffee and breakfast.
Find out what analysts think are the pitfalls and commendable announcements in the Budget.
- Lee Tiong Heng, Tax Partner, Deloitte Singapore
- Shanker Iyer, Local Executive Committee Member, ACCA Singapore and Chairman, Iyer Practice
Jacqueline Loke, Partner, Rodyk & Davidson LLP
- How will the Singapore Budget 2014 help reinforce Singapore's competitiveness as a regional business hub in Asia?
- What role does the Budget 2014 play in raising economic productivity especially in the SME sector via policy changes?
- Does the Budget 2014 turn out to be one that understands the people and builds on the firm foundations of current schemes?
How will corporates be affected by the changes in the Singapore Budget?
Date: February 24, 2014
Time: 7:30AM - 9:30AM
Venue: The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
1 Fullerton Square Singapore 049178
Passes cost SG$55 each so register now as we have limited slots available.
*** This event is now full and the registation is already closed.***
For more details, contact:
65 6223 7660 ext 218