Singapore Business Review is proud to bring back the SBR Singapore Budget Breakfast Briefing for 2016. Hear from experts and analysts as they talk through key points in a panel discussion, exploring the wide-ranging impacts of Budget 2016.
This session will be a 2-hour event to be moderated by Singapore Business Review and will be held on Monday, March 28 at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Registration starts at 7:30 AM.
- Mr. Ajay Kumar Sanganeria, Tax Partner, KPMG
- Mr. Anuj Kagalwala, Asset & Wealth Management Tax Leader, PwC Singapore
- Mr. Chia Seng Chye, Partner - Tax Services, Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
- Mr. Lee Tiong Heng, Tax Partner, Deloitte Singapore
- Mr. Shanker Iyer, FCCA, Chairman, Iyer Practice Advisers
This year's discussion covers:
- How can Budget 2016 help SMEs deal with intensifying economic volatility and slowing global growth?
- Which measures will be most effective in helping Singaporean companies transition to a value-creation economy? How does Budget 2016 promote innovation and entrepreneurship?
- How does the Budget help homegrown companies stay ahead of competition? What role does that budget play in helping local firms gain a foothold in international markets?
- How does the budget strengthen Singapore’s position as a business hub, particularly in terms of attracting multinationals through business-friendly tax policies? Can Singapore achieve increased tax transparency without sacrificing its tax incentives?
- How did Budget 2016 address the rising cost of living in Singapore, particularly for lower-income earners? Were there particular provisions to help households deal with the effect of rising interest rates?
Date: March 28, 2016 (Monday)
Time: 7:30AM - 9:30AM
Venue: The Fullerton Hotel
Passes cost S$110 each. Register now as we have limited slots available.
For more details, contact:
+65 6223 7660 (ext 218)