More News
HEALTHCARE | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

Perennial Real Estate Holdings incorporates firm in China

It will serve as a medical institution.

Perennial Real Estate Holdings's (PREH) indirect subsidiary Chengdu Pengyi incorporated a firm in China.

According to an announcement, Chengdu Pengyi incorporated Chengdu Chenghua BGI Perennial Medical Diagnostic Imaging Centre Co., Ltd. for $21.05m (RMB10m).

The company will serve as a medical institution.

Chengdu Pengyi has a 40% equity interest in the company and the remaining 60% equity interest is held by a third party.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.