Posted: Friday, August 3 2012
You will manage the legal aspects of transactional, corporate and operational issues to ensure compliance within the regulatory and organizational framework while meeting the organization’s corporate and commercial objectives. Providing sound, business-oriented legal services to the orgnaization within a changing environment and tight time frames, you will develop, manage and implement legal practices, processes and systems that translate into high-standard documentation and best practice governance. You will also inspire and coach junior members to achieve high performance. You may also be required to travel at short notice and assigned new roles from time to time.
- A law degree from a Commonwealth jurisdiction with minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in a law firm and/or in an in-house position in a corporation
- A solid corporate and commercial background with experience in handling M&A transactions required
- Familiarity with SGX compliance requirements would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal communication and management skills as the role will involve close interaction with Management and business units
- Sound commercial sense and critical thinking skills, a proactive practical approach, and the ability to manage a range of issues involving multiple areas of law, are critical traits to the success of this role
About the Company:
Soar through a World of Possibilities: At SATS, it's a world of opportunities all in one place. For more than 60 years, our diverse operations in Gateway Services and Food Solutions worldwide have opened up unlimited opportunities for passion to soar.
TO APPLY, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: