• Develop and implement account-specific plans and strategies in conjunction with Operations Account Managers in order to achieve revenue, volume and profit goals.
• Create cross-selling opportunities of Intercultural & Language Solutions’ products and services to clients in order to generate revenue.
• Organize and schedule cross-cultural training programs for international assignees relocating in and out of Asia Pacific.
• Conduct needs analysis for customization of program.
• Source and assign suitable trainers for programs.
• Degree in Business Studies or related discipline
• At least 3 years of sales and client services experience
• International living and/or international working experience is highly preferred
• Strong influencing and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills and good relationship building