Posted: Monday, March 11 2013
• Develop and implement account-specific plans and strategies in conjunction with Operations Account Managers in order to achieve revenue, volume and profit goals.
• Create cross-selling opportunities of Intercultural & Language Solutions’ products and services to clients in order to generate revenue.
• Organize and schedule cross-cultural training programs for international assignees relocating in and out of Asia Pacific.
• Conduct needs analysis for customization of program.
• Source and assign suitable trainers for programs.
• Degree in Business Studies or related discipline
• At least 3 years of sales and client services experience
• International living and/or international working experience is highly preferred
• Strong influencing and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills and good relationship building
About the Company:
Cartus is the premier provider of global relocation solutions. We help our clients with their relocation, outsourcing, consulting, and language and intercultural training needs.
TO APPLY, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: