- Handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month-end closing and year-end audit activities
- Perform accurate data entry to computerized accounting system.
- Prepare full set of accounts and bank reconciliation
- Prepare necessary accounting schedules : fixed assets, pre-payments, accruals, loan, hire purchase, etc
- Responsible for ad-hoc invoicing and accounting functions
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
- Financial accounting qualifications and experience is a must,
- Meticulous & has good attention to detail,
- IT Savvy and knowledge of accounting software required,
- Can work independently with minimum supervision,
- Able to start work immediately.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include a recent digital photo of yourself in the CV.