More News
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

Keppel Land buys two prime sites in Bangkok CBD for $90.61m

It will develop two premium freehold condominium projects.

Keppel Land Limited’s wholly-owned subsidiaries, Valicour Pte. Ltd. and Topalle Pte. Ltd., has entered into a conditional joint venture agreement with Thai property developer KPN Land Co., Ltd to acquire two prime sites in Bangkok’s central business district for $90.61m (THB2.2b).

Keppel Land is a subsidiary of Keppel Corporation.

According to a press release, Keppel and KPN will jointly manage the development of the two land lots into two premium freehold condominium projects.

Keppel Land will hold 49% stake while KPN Land will hold the remaining 51%.

"We continue to seek opportunities in the Bangkok real estate market and are confident of the potential of Thailand's property market, especially in Bangkok, which is benefitting from increasing urbanisation, a growing middle class as well as improving infrastructure,” said Keppel Land CEO Ang Wee Gee.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.