Aalto at Meyer Road slow to sell remaining units
The property at D15 was launched 4 years ago but still has four units left unsold.
Singapore Business Review’s spot check with Knight Frank agents revealed that this 196-unit freehold development by the Hong Leong Holdings still has 3 and 4 bedroom units up for sale for $1700 - $2600 psf.
Data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority show that interest for Aalto was strong when first launched in August 2007 where 105 out of 196 units were snapped up for a median price of $1,598psf.
source: Knight Frank
Aalto received TOP last 2010.
Attractions of the property according to property agents include:
• Meyer Road bills itself as the most prestigious area in D15
• Every unit is Designed to Enjoy Panoramic Sea View
• Single Loading Design for All Units, You have Front and Back Facing
• All Units Comes with Private Lift Access
• Proximity to Katong Mall, Parkway Parade and Marine Parade, Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, Vivocity Shopping and Entertainment Mall, Sentosa Integrated Resort and Theme Park
• Close Promixity to Tanjong Katong Girl’s School, Chatsworth International School and Tao Nan School
According to a property agent, homebuyers who avoid condos next to expressway for noise level reason surely set Aalto a miss.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com