Stellar homegrown and international companies lauded at the SBR International and National Business Awards
Over 50 companies were awarded in the most prestigious awards programmes for their contributions to Singapore’s fast-growing economy.
As the world transitions to normal, businesses now have the opportunity to expand and improve on their offerings both locally and globally. Those who have contributed to the economy of Singapore with their unique and innovative projects and strategies shine within their respective industries as the top companies.
With this, the SBR International Business Awards is back for the 9th year to once again honor foreign companies in Singapore and recognise their trailblazing initiatives and outstanding projects that successfully earned them a foothold in the Lion City. Meanwhile, the SBR National Business Awards also returns for the 7th year to recognise local and homegrown companies in Singapore and their excellent projects that greatly contribute to Singapore’s fast-growing economy.
Both organised by the Singapore Business Review, the International Business Awards and the National Business Awards were held at the Conrad Centennial Singapore on May 13 and 20. The digital presentations happened on May 23, 25, and 27.
The esteemed panel of judges for this year’s nominations consisted of Max Loh, EY Singapore and Brunei Managing Partner; EY Asean IPO Leader, Ernst & Young; Greg Unsworth, Digital Business Leader, PwC Singapore; Jiak See Ng, Financial Advisory Leader, Asia Pacific, Deloitte; Roger Loo, Executive Director and Head of Management Consulting Services, BDO Consultants Pte Ltd.; Irving Low, Head of Advisory, Consulting, KPMG Singapore.
Congratulations to the winners!
SBR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AWARDS 2022
- ABB - Technology - Learning & Development
- Adisseo-PigChamp Pro Europa - Agriculture
- AIA Singapore - Life Insurance
- Arkema Pte Ltd (Bostik) - Chemicals
- CITIC Telecom CPC - Telecommunications
- Crawford & Company International Pte Ltd - General Insurance
- DataStax - Cloud Services
- Dell Technologies - Technology - Innovation
- Dynamicweb Solutions Asia Pte Ltd - Retail
- Globalization Partners - Human Resource Technology
- Motul Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. - Oil & Gas
- NICOMATIC PTE LTD - Electronic Manufacturing
- Over The Boundary - Marketing
- Prosegur Singapore Pte Ltd - Business Services - Security
- Shamir Singapore Pte Ltd - Manufacturing
- Subex - Telecommunications - Business Assurance
- T-Systems Singapore Pte Ltd - Technology - ICT Solutions
- Terumo Asia Holdings - Health Products & Services
- Terumo Asia Holdings - Infection Control
- Torvald Klaveness - Shipping
- Tricor Singapore Pte Ltd. - Consulting
- Vertiv Singapore Pte. Ltd. - Data Center
- ZOLL Medical Corporation - Healthcare
- ZOLL Medical Corporation - Healthcare Technology
SBR NATIONAL BUSINESS AWARDS
- Adventus Singapore Pte. Ltd. - IT Services
- Allschool - Education
- APRIL International Enterprise Pte. Ltd. - Manufacturing - Paper
- Hako Technology Pte. Ltd - Financial Services
- Healthway Medical - Healthcare
- LEAP Commerce - Social Media Marketing
- LEAP Commerce - Supply Chain
- LHT Holdings Limited - Manufacturing - Pallets
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited - Telecommunications
- SoMin.ai - Computer Software
- Stellar Lifestyle Pte Ltd - Advertising
- Thome Ship Management Pte Ltd - Shipping
- Valency International Pte Ltd - Retail
- Walking On Sunshine - Beauty & Cosmetics
Workplace 3.0: Transforming work environments to support innovation and meaningful work
The race to gender equity for Asia’s startups
How Many Apps Does It Take to Change a Workplace?
In an era of zero-sum thinking, business leaders must unlock a mutually beneficial future
Diversifying your portfolio: Alternative investments in Singapore to consider in a low-interest rate environment
Navigating the digital future: A closer look at Singapore Budget 2023 measures in view of the rapidly changing workplace