148 views

CICT’s acquisition of car park system at 79 Robinson Road completed

The 79 Robinson Road has a sky terrace and roof garden that offers a view of the Central Business District.

The CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT) completed the acquisition of the carpark system at the 29-storey Grade A office building, 79 Robinson Road, which will be renamed to CapitaSky. 

In its company announcement, CICT also announced that the acquisition was made after the Southernwood Property (SWP), its subsidiary, signed an agreement with CapitaLand Commercial Management Pte. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment Limited, on 27 April.

Following this, the CICT holds 70% interest in the total issued share capital of SWP, which will hold the property. The remaining 30%, meanwhile, will be held by the COREF party.

The 79 Robinson Road has a signature sky terrace and roof garden, which offers stunning views of Singapore Central Business District and Greater Southern Waterfront.

READ: CLI opens 79 Robinson Road in Tanjong Pagar CBD

Follow the link for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!