Singapore Business Review is starting off with the Eminent Speaker Series with the topic on maximising LinkedIn for business development. Individuals have their own personal brand, and this personal branding can be utilised to boost business growth.
Find out how you can effectively make a successful branding out of your own LinkedIn account.
Don’t miss out on the chance to meet and connect with peers from different industries in a relaxed and informal setting over drinks.
- Ensure that LinkedIn profile represents your personal brand
- Wisely spend time in investing in your personal brand as much as your company invests in your corporate brand
- Managing LinkedIn profile as a 24/7 global communicator so as to win desired promotion, get hired, or gain greater respect with wider business community & peers
- Smart tricks on managing and developing personal brand on LinkedIn
- Alexandra Roza, APAC Head of Talent Solutions Product Consulting, LinkedIn
- Chris Reed, CEO and Founder, Black Marketing Asia
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Venue: Ying Yang Rooftop Bar
The Club Hotel
28 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069708
Registration is free so register now as we have limited slots available.
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nunez