DBS' CFO of Institutional Banking Group Judy Ng elected member of national accountancy body ISCA
Roger Tay was re-elected as the treasurer by the council at the same time.
DBS’ chief financial officer of Institutional Banking Group at DBS Judy Ng has been elected to be a council member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants. Meanwhile, Roger Tay, co-head of advisory at KPMG LLP, has been re-elected Treasurer by the Council for a term of two years until ISCA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) in 2023.
In addition to Ms Ng’s election, seven Council Members were re-elected. ISCA’s AGM was held virtually, in adherence with the Singapore government’s safe distancing measures to reduce the risk of community spread of COVID-19.
The seven re-elected Council Members were:
1. Ms Yvonne Chan Mei Chuen, Director (Finance, Procurement & Administration),
2. Mr Tan Kuang Hui, Chief Executive and Managing Partner, Crowe Singapore;
3. Mr Darren Tan Siew Peng, Chief Financial Officer, OCBC Bank;
4. Mr Kelvin Tan Wee Peng, Adjunct Associate Professor, NUS Business School;
5. Mr Roger Tay Puay Cheng, Co-Head of Advisory, KPMG LLP;
6. Mr Don Wee Boon Hong, Member of Parliament; Senior Vice-President, United Overseas
Bank Ltd and;
7. Mr Christopher Wong Mun Yick, Head of Assurance and Audit Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
“We are pleased to welcome Judy to the ISCA Council. Judy’s broad experience in banking and deep expertise as a finance leader will be invaluable to ISCA as we continue to support our members and the profession through the COVID-19 global pandemic. Roger has contributed his time and skills to the Institute as treasurer in the last two years. We are grateful that we can continue to tap his expertise, with his re-election as treasurer,” president of ISCA Kon Yin Tong.