You will find satisfaction in identifying, evaluating & closing potential business deals, willing to travel & do ground work, gather market research, build sales strategies, generate leads, maintain accounts & relationships.
You will focus on lead generation programs and their execution including email and telephone activities. Excellent collaboration and proactive participation with our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams is critical to success. As well as contributing through achievement of your goals, you will bring enthusiasm, expertise and creativity to our company.
You will also be assisting in brand communication, drafting outreach emails to brands highlighting campaign progress and creating recap presentations for businesses. Assisting team on sampling and marketing campaign planning and execution.
• Field intensive role that helps business partners reach and engage in their target markets through PolicyPal’s platform.
• Determining requirements and needs of the client through discussions, presentations and demonstrations.
• Understand PolicyPal business model and apply a smart and consultative sales pitch.
• Establish and retain long term relationships in terms of negotiation, result tracking and renewal of contracts.
• Maintain knowledge of the industry trend to support and help develop the on-growing business.
• Experience with Insurance sales. Must be enthusiastic. We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. It comes natural for you to talk and engage with people.
• Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Be constantly self-motivated to hunt and achieve sales targets under pressure
• Determined, resilient and results-driven in a growth-focused startup
• Prior sales experience is an advantage, but fresh graduates with proven skills are welcome
• Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritise and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
• An approachable & positive attitude
Ideally the candidate should have the following licenses -
Personal General Insurance, Commercial General Insurance, Basic Insurance Concepts and Principle
Basic Insurance Concepts and Principles, Health Insurance; CMFAS Module 5, 8, 8A, 9, 9A