• Software and Blockchain Development
• Research existing tokens and previous ICO’s and create a technical framework to launch ICO and construct an Ethereum-based blockchain system
• Involve in development, testing, release, support and maintenance activities of internal / external web applications using Go, Node.js, AngularJS/2, Express, HTML, CSS & jQuery
• Deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and project life cycle deliverables
• Lead a small team of developers with start-up mentality to write high quality blockchain code
• Manage and delegate tasks effectively to team members and ensure the deliverables meet management’s tight deadlines
• Analytical thinking and the capability to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
• 4+ years of software development experience required.
• 3+ years of blockchain application development experience.
• Previous involvement in various ICO’s is a plus
• Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
• Experience developing with web3.js
• Ability to test the code using Ethereum Testnet / Truffle network
• Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols is a plus
• Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens
• Experience with Solidity, Serpent or Clojure
• Prior experience in creating financial services apps is a plus
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) in English is a must.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.