This is a strategic role for a hands-on team leader with prior experience in Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) campaigns and/or Blockchain-related projects. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
• Take the lead to ensure successful implementation of ICO campaigns and/or Blockchain-related projects.
• Define conceptual future state adoption scenarios, including business and technology implications, challenges and opportunities.
• Partner closely with Marketing and PR Communications teams to define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, target customers, advertisement channels, online contents etc.
• Partner closely with Product Development team on product design, Blockchain application development etc.
• Act as internal and external evangelist to ensure deliverables are achieved on time by various stakeholders.
• Analyze potential partnerships to develop and report on performance measurement and metrics.
• Computer Science or Engineering Degree (B.S or M.S) from a major university. MBA will be a great asset.
• Project Management Methodology (PMM) / Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified is highly recommended.
• More than 8 years of experience in project management / business planning / modern business analytics.
• Knowledge and experience with ICO process, blockchain, crypto currencies (eg. Bitcoin, Ethereum) and related technology is required.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) is a must.
• Ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk.
• Able to multi-task, manage details and keep sight of overall objectives.
• Strong entrepreneurship and problem solving abilities.
• Institutional Financial Service experience a plus.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.