WHO WE ARE
StashAway empowers people to accumulate and manage wealth for the long-term – it is an automated investment engine, that helps people to better manage their savings in an intelligent, simple, transparent, and cost-efficient way. Automated advisory platforms, also known as robo-advisors, have already caused a stir in the US and the UK, and are now about to hit the Asian markets.
Our B2C platform is designed to achieve financial goals by taking into consideration the individual's financial situation, investment time-horizon, and risk preferences. The internal algorithm builds global, customized portfolios across asset-classes that maximize returns for the customer's goals using highly diversified, low-cost ETFs.
Founded in Singapore in 2016, StashAway is led by its three founders Michele Ferrario (former CEO of Zalora Group), Freddy Lim, and Nino Ulsamer with the ambition to expand the digital wealth manager to other fast-growing APAC markets. The strong and diverse founding team brings in long-term experiences from the financial industry, consumer internet, cross-asset investing, portfolio management and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for talented people who want to accompany us on the exciting and dynamic journey to build a scalable product from scratch and grow quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Insights into the fascinating world of robo-advisory in a fast growing market
• A dynamic and international work environment, an entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom and impact; enhanced with strong management support
• Projects that you are responsible for with an opportunity to make a change by implementing own ideas that will have a long-lasting impact on the company
• A professional network that can be crucial for your future career
• A young and open-minded team full of experts
• An adequate salary and support with the Visa Procedure
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideally, you have…
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in Java development
• At least 5 years of experience in the banking industry
• The ability to build a system architecture from scratch
• Experience in broker/banking API connections (Nice-to-have)
• Fintech startup experience (Nice-to-have)
Are you ready for a challenge that makes you grow both personally and professionally? We are looking forward to receiving your application via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org