The Singapore Business Review International Business Awards is back on its fourth year to honour first-rate international businesses in Singapore. The awards program is an initiative to recognise the contributions of international firms to SEA economies.
If you have the most innovative projects and best practices which significantly enhanced the company's business in SEA region and want to stand out as one of the best foreign companies in Singapore, nominate and get recognised.
Nomination is open to international companies with offices in Singapore but are not headquartered in the Republic.
Nomination is free. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
- European Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- German Embassy Singapore
- Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Singapore International Chamber of Commerce
- French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- Finnish Business Council in Singapore
- Embassy of Portugal in Singapore
- Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- Swiss Business Association, Singapore
- Swedish Business Association of Singapore
- Irish Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- Advantage Austria Singapore
- Latin American Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
Deadline for submission: 14 April 2017, Friday
Awards dinner: 8 June 2017 at the Conrad Centennial, Singapore
What do the 2016 winners say about their award?
“It’s an honour for Globaleye to be recognised for our continuous efforts in innovation and service excellence in financial services, two years in a row. This award is a real testament to how we are always listening to our customers, and striving to deliver exceptional value to every one of them in Singapore and across the globe. We hope to be celebrating at the SBR International Business Awards again next year!” - Tim Searle, CEO, Globaleye
"The award is a significant milestone to affirm and celebrate our success as a leading international company. The award is also a recognition to our company's values on innovation, and quality." - Chan Yit Ming, Vice President - Power Tools Asean, Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nuñez
+65 3158 1386 ext. 221