More News
FINANCIAL SERVICES | Staff Reporter, Singapore

New Silkroutes, CG Capital tie-up to offer fund management services

The JV will target private, institutional wealth.

New Silkroutes Group (NSG)’s investment arm New Silkroutes Capital has partnered with New York-based CG Capital Partners LLC to form a joint venture called New Silkroutes Capital LLC that will offer fund management services to Asian investors.

According to NSG’s media release, the JV’s services will include financial products and dedicated asset-class-specific funds. It will invest in a portfolio of USD-, EUR-, and RMB-denominated structured products which include equity-linked derivatives and equity-linked indices.

The JV will target institutional and private wealth in Europe, the middle East and North Africa, and Asia, particularly China. It will roll also out asset management funds for specific verticals or asset classes. Further, it will collaborate with financial institutions in Europe and Asia to offer and launch private-label funds for distribution in key cities in which it operates.

New Silkroutes Capital owns 70% of the New York-headquartered JV, while CG Capital owns the remaining 30%.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.