Commercial Property

16 Aug 19
RHT Health Trust has the highest total return at 98.2%.
16 Aug 19
Potential targets include Fuji Xerox Tower and City House.
15 Aug 19
Almost half of it will be from multiple-user factories.
15 Aug 19
Contributions from acquisitions like Centerpointe and Penn and Phipps boosted income.
14 Aug 19
It was boosted by its disposal of Aquamarina Hotel Private Limited.
13 Aug 19
Utilisation rates are tipped to hit 87% in three years time.
13 Aug 19
Sales of offices generated $3.84b, up by 270.8%.
12 Aug 19
Landlord-operated brands include csuites by Lendlease which occupies 72,000 sqft, whilst Guoco Midtown will set aside up to 97,500 sqft of their...
12 Aug 19
It aims to bring net gearing from 0.73x to 064x by end-2020.
11 Aug 19
Rents may continue to rise as supply remains limited.
9 Aug 19
Its recurring income from rents has boosted its profits.
9 Aug 19
This is mainly due to contribution from the OUE Downtown office acquired last November.
9 Aug 19
Its fair value gains on investment properties skyrocketed 182% and boosted earnings.
8 Aug 19
Demand hit 376,000 sqft even if there were no new completions of office space in Q2.
8 Aug 19
The divestment of Manulife Centre and 7 & 9 Tampines Grande supported its growth.
8 Aug 19
GIC was looking to divest its 50% stake in the tower since September 2018.
8 Aug 19
And Singapore’s Hello Health Group acquires two Vietnamese online information platforms.
7 Aug 19
Property investment in Singapore doubled, with the office sector hauling in $6.37b in investments.
7 Aug 19
However, revenue surged 52.4% thanks to contributions from Capitol Singapore and its hospital in China.
7 Aug 19
Home sales in its core markets of Singapore and China declined.
5 Aug 19
It bought a 3,840 sqm plot of land adjacent to its existing Gore Hill data centre.
5 Aug 19
63 strata-titled retail transactions were lodged in Q2, up 50%.
5 Aug 19
Despite higher listing numbers, the success rate continues to go down.
2 Aug 19
Net debt rose to US$3.9b due to land acquisitions.
2 Aug 19
Transactions for mixed-use properties crashed 90.2%.
1 Aug 19
Rents across its malls grew whilst operating expenses dipped.
1 Aug 19
The 140,000-sqft space will open its doors in November 2019.
31 Jul 19
Allianz will own 60% of the assets whilst Gaw Capital will hold the remaining 40%.
30 Jul 19
Higher rental incomes from Festival Walk, Gateway Plaza and Sandhill Plaza boosted revenue.
29 Jul 19
Rents for first-storey and upper-storey multi-user factories also slipped 0.5%.
29 Jul 19
Adidas Sportswear Collective, Haidilao hotpot and Charles & Keith will open its stores in the mall.
29 Jul 19
Mapletree Commercial Trust was the strongest performer with YTD total returns of 28.6%.
29 Jul 19
Acquisitions in Australia and Europe pushed income up.
29 Jul 19
It outgrew the residential segment where investments plummeted to $914.2m.
26 Jul 19
It could enter third party deals in Europe and Asia to drive DPU growth.
26 Jul 19
Rentals of office space also rose 1.3% in the same period.
26 Jul 19
All properties except Mapletree Anson performed strongly in terms of contributions.
26 Jul 19
Sinking fund contribution for Suntec City Office’s upgrades worth $8m hit earnings.
26 Jul 19
Multiple-user factory spaces recorded a 1.2 pp increase in occupancy to 87.2%.
26 Jul 19
Its portfolio occupancy slipped slightly to 98.3% as at end-Q2 2019.