More News
HEALTHCARE | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

ISEC locks down non-binding MOU to form JV with Vietnam partner

It will hold 51% interest in the JV.

ISEC Healthcare, Hai Yen Anh Tran Company, and Dr. Tran Hai Yen have inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to form a joint venture (JV).

According to ISEC’s announcement, the MOU stipulates that ISEC will hold a 51% interest in the JV, while the Hai Yen group will hold the remaining 49%. The agreement also includes the JV’s possible acquisition of the Hai Yen group’s assets and business.

The JV’s incorporation will be funded through internal resources and is not expected to materially impact ISEC’s earnings per share or net tangible assets per share for the current financial year.
 

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.