217 views
Image by shermanhojw from Pixabay

HDB resale prices rise 7.2% YoY in August

Month-on-month, prices rose by 0.6%.

HDB resale prices rose for the 6th consecutive month in August, recording a 7.2% year-on-year (YoY) and 0.6% month-on-month (MoM) growth, figures from 99-SRX showed.

Based on the report, prices increased for both mature and non-mature estates by 1.3% MoM (7.2% YoY) and 0.5% MoM (7.3% YoY), respectively.

In terms of room types, the YoY price growth was 6.3% for 3 Room, 8.2% for 4 Room, 7.2% for 5 Room, and 8.0% for Executive.

Volume likewise rose in August, with 2,473 HDB resale units transacted (+20.3% MoM).

Year-on-year, resale volume in August 2023 was 6.4% higher.
In terms of room type, HDB 4 Room accounted for 44.6% of the August volume. Meanwhile, 22.8% were from 5 Room, 26.3% from 3 Room and 6.3% from Executive.

Looking at estates, 59.7% of the resale volume in August 2023 came from Non-Mature Estates and the remaining 40.3% in the month were from Mature Estates.
 

Follow the link for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!