More News
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES/LEGAL | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

Secura forms new Thailand-based arm

It owns 45% of the company.

After it set up shop in Malaysia, Singapore-listed security solutions provider Secure Group Ltd. announced the formation of SecuraThai Co. Ltd., a joint venture company with several local partners in Thailand.

Secure will own 45% of the registered capital of SecuraThai while the remaining 55% will be held by local partners comprising of several names from Bangkok Airways and Finansia Syrus Securities.

According to Secura CEO Paul Lim, the group aims to offer cyber security solutions and services, with an initial focus on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services, to hospitals, data centres, banks, multinational corporations and government agencies.

He noted that the group is also looking forward to providing homeland security products and services to airports and government agencies.

" I am confident that our robust capabilities in cyber security, as well as homeland security will enable us to gain a foothold in the security services market in Thailand. Our expansion in the region also provides us with a larger hinterland to distribute our expanded range of security products and services," Lim said.
 

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.