ThaiBev CEO takes the helm as exco chair of Frasers Property Limited
Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi took on the role on 30 August.
Frasers Property Limited has named ThaiBev CEO Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi as the new chairman of its Board Executive Committee (Exco).
Thapana will succeed Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi, who will be retiring from his post.
Apart from being a chairman of the Exco, Thapana will also serve as a non-executive and non-independent director of Frasers Property Limited.
Meanwhile, Frasers Property Limited also announced that Rodney Vaughan Fehring will be co-opted as a member of the Exco.
With the changes, the composition of Frasers Property Limited’s Exco will be as follows:
- Mr Thapana Sirivadhanabhakdi (Chairman, Non-Executive and Non-Independent Director)
- Mr Pramoad Phornprapha (Non-Executive and Independent Director)
- Mr Wee Joo Yeow (Non-Executive and Independent Director)
- Mr Panote Sirivadhanabhakdi (Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive and Non-Independent Director)
- Mr Sithichai Chaikriangkrai (Non-Executive and Non-Independent Director)
- Mr Rodney Vaughan Fehring (Co-opted Member)