News
MARKETS & INVESTING | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

OUE sells entire equity stake in Nuvest Capital for $1m

Its stake represents 33% of the issued share capital of the firm.

OUE’s wholly-owned subsidiary OUE Investments has sold and transferred its entire equity stake in GIC-backed investment firm Nuvest Capital for $1m, an announcement revealed.

Also read: OUE Limited buys 49.7% stake in Superfood Retail Limited for $7.5m

OUE Investments sold its stake, which represents 33% of the issued share capital of Nuvest Capital, to Aje Kumar Saigal who previously held the remaining 67% shareholding interest in Nuvest Capital.

Following the completion of the disposal, Nuvest Capital has ceased to be an associated company of OUE.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.