Alpina Holdings bags $216.9m worth of contracts in 1H23
The majority of the contracts are public sector projects.
Engineering services company, Alpina Holdings, secured 13 contracts with an aggregate provisional contract sum of $216.9m in the first half of 2023 (1H23), its latest bourse filing showed.
According to the SGX-listed company, the majority of the contracts it bagged in 1H23 were public sector projects.
“With a majority of the contracts being public sector projects, it is another testament to our reputation and strong capabilities in our core industry domains,” Alpina’s Executive Chairman and CEO, Low Siong Yong said.
The contracts clinched by Alpina Holdings are as follows:
- Two-term contracts for the licensing of electrical installation for two town councils in Singapore ($0.5m)
- Seven term contracts for the provision of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance and additions and alteration works for a ministry of the Singapore government, a construction company incorporated in Singapore, a town council in Singapore and two statutory boards of the Singapore government ($93.4m).
- One-term contract for the provision of managing agent services and improvement works for a statutory board of the Singapore government ($5.7m).
- One-term contract for the servicing and maintenance of a fire protection system for a town council in Singapore ($0.1m).
- Two contracts to undertake the design, installation, construction, testing and commissioning of the solar photovoltaic systems for Novasix Pte. Ltd. and an engineering design and consultancy services company incorporated in Singapore ($117.2m)