More News
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

CapitaLand upsizes stake in Morganite by 20% for $4.4m

The group now holds 55% of the property development firm.

CRL Realty, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand, has bought an additional 20% interest in property development company Morganite from US-based real estate firm Wachovia Development Corporation for $4.4m.

CRL Realty previously held a 35% stake in the firm. It now holds 55% of Morganite whilst the rest of the 45% interest in Morganite continues to be held by other existing shareholders.

The consideration was arrived at on a willing-buyer and willing-seller basis, taking into account Morganite’s net asset value of $22m as of the date of acquisition.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.