The 69-unit property have only seen boost in sales in the last week of May after cautious mood over the general election quite eased, according to a property agent from Huttons Real Estate Group.
“At the moment, 10 Shelford now only have two one-bedroom units and four one-bedroom penthouses left,” he said.
10 Shelford was 55% sold in April 29 launch but property sales momentum, according to him slowed in the first two weeks of May with only 4 units snapped up as buyers took a wait-and-see approach over uncertainties on new government policies.
The selling price for a one-bedroom unit, with a size range of 431 to 657sqft, starts at $806,000 and $1.115 million meanwhile for a penthouse of 797 to 980 sqft.
Attractions of the property, according to Huttons are as follows:
• 1km to Reputable Schools Nanyang Primary & Raffles Girl's Primary School
• High sought after location @ Shelford Road
• 2 mins to PIE Expressway
• 3 mins to Adam Road Food Centre & Holland Village
• 5 mins drive to Orchard Shopping Belt
• 5 mins to Coronation Plaza and NTUC Supermarket
• 5 mins walk to Upcoming Botanic Garden MRT station
• Close proximity to Novena / Orchard , SMU and other international institutions
• Excellent investment and High Rental Yield. Perfect Investment.
10 Shelford is a freehold apartment which is expected to receive TOP on December 2014.
To contact the journalist, you may send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.