285 views
Photo by John T on Unsplash

HDB resale prices climb 0.5% MoM in February

Year-on-year, prices rose by 6.4%.

HDB resale prices rose in February by 0.5% MoM and 6.4% YoY, data from 99-SRX showed.

Based on the report, prices increased for mature (+0.5% MoM) and non-mature estates (+0.3% MoM).

Prices increased across most room types, led by 4 Room, which saw a 9.6% MoM price jump.

3 Room and Executive prices increased by 0.9% MoM and 0.7%, respectively. 

Prices of 5 Room, on the other hand, decreased by 0.4% MoM.

Meanwhile, sales volume decreased in February, with 2,134 HDB resale units transacted (-18.8% MoM).

Year-on-year, however, resale volume in February 2024 was 15.4% higher.

Most of the resale transactions in February were from 4 Room (42.5%), followed by 3 Room (24.9%), 5 Room (23.1%) and Executive (6.4%).

By estate, non-mature estates took the lion’s share of transactions (64.3%). The remaining 35.7% were from mature estates.

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

Event News

Event News

SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd Cards & Payments
Lay Cheng Tan, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, and Mayank Raheja, Managing Director (EMEA & SA) of Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd, provided insights into preventing fraud and inefficiency with the WiseQ QR Payment Solution.
Cards & Payments SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd
Lay Cheng Tan, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, and Mayank Raheja, Managing Director (EMEA & SA) of Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd, provided insights into preventing fraud and inefficiency with the WiseQ QR Payment Solution.