Sixth Avenue Center on sale for $85m 

The site has a maximum allowable Gross Floor Area of 4,183.20 sq m.

Sixth Avenue Center was relaunched for collective sale for a reserve price of $85m.

The price translate to a land rate of $1,861 psf per plot ratio (psf ppr) inclusive of a nominal development charge payable to build up to plot ratio 3.0 and for the bonus balcony space.

Cushman & Wakefield, the property's marketing agent, said the property will be sold via a second tender from 19 April to 26 May, 3 p.m.

Located at 805 Bukit Timah Road, the commercial and residential site has a maximum allowable Gross Floor Area (GFA) of 4,183.20 sq m (approximately 45,028 sq ft). It also comprises 7 retail shops and 18 residential units. 

Of the total GFA, 40% is allowed for commercial use, the remaining 60% is for residential use.

The mixed-use site was first launched at the end of 2021, a time when the cooling measures came into effect.

C&W said, "developers were hesitant to commit to properties with any residential element and preferred to ‘wait and see how the market would react during that period."


Follow the link for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!