Asian Export Awards 2020 commends leading exporters in the region
The awards were handled via digital presentations.
Apart from the slow economic growth and China-US trade tension, the pandemic has also affected the export industry in the past months. However, companies that didn’t back down from the challenge and have continued to innovate amidst these unprecedented times have proved to be on the top of the export industry in their respective sectors.
These companies that provided excellent products or services were hailed at the recently concluded Asian Export Awards 2020. Now in its third year, the awards event honoured products and services that have significantly enhanced business in the regional export scene.
The awards were handled via digital presentations during the first and second week of December. Winning companies were also interviewed virtually to share their thoughts on winning in the prestigious awards programme.
Winners were judged by Edmund Lee, Consulting Leader at PwC Hong Kong; Toh Kim Teck, Partner at Foo Kon Tan; Kuntha Chelvanathan, Partner, Supply Chain and Operations at Ernst & Young; Eric Tan, Executive Director, Corporate Advisory at BDO Singapore; Chong Cheng Yuan, Partner at RSM; and James Elsom, Executive Director, Corporate Finance Advisory at Deloitte Asia Pacific.
The full list of winners are as follows:
The Asian Export Awards - Large Corporate
- Animal Care- DSM Nutritional Products (Thailand) Ltd
- Beverage- Freedom Foods Group Limited
- Canned Good- Century Pacific Food, Inc.
- Food- Nestlé India Limited
- Snack- Republic Biscuit Corporation
- Condiment- Rodamas Inti Internasional
- Pulp and Paper- Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper
The Asian Export Awards - Local Champion
- Confectionery- PT Nutragen Global Esana
- Tea- Akbar Brothers (Pvt) Ltd.
- Coffee- Trung Nguyên International
- Signage- PCA GROUP SDN BHD
- Personal Care- Hemas Holdings Pvt Ltd
For any inquiries about upcoming awards, please contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org and +65 3158 1386.