Singapore Business Review International Business Awards is back on its sixth year to honour first-rate international businesses in Singapore. The awards program is an initiative to recognise the contributions of international firms to SEA economies.
If you have the most innovative projects and best practices that significantly enhanced the company's business in SEA region, and if you want to stand out as one of the best foreign companies in Singapore, nominate and get recognised.
Nomination is open to international companies with offices in Singapore but are not headquartered in the Republic.
Nomination is free. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
• U.S. Embassy in Singapore
• European Chamber of Commerce
• American Chamber of Commerce
• Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
• French Chamber of Commerce
• Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Belgian and Luxembourg Business Group in Singapore
• Canadian Chamber of Commerce
• Portuguese Embassy, Singapore
• Finnish Business Council
• Ukraine Embassy
• New Zealand Chamber of Commerce
• Singapore-Malay Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Latin American Chamber of Commerce
Deadline for submission: 31 May 2019, Friday
Awards dinner: 11 July 2019, Thursday
TESTIMONIAL FROM PAST WINNERS
"The award is a significant milestone to affirm and celebrate our success as a leading international company. The award is also a recognition to our company's values on innovation, and quality."
– Chan Yit Ming, Vice President - Power Tools Asean, Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
"We are very proud. This shows that our hard work has paid off. The team has done a great job, and we are very honoured to receive this prestigious award from SBR."
– Hong Han Thanh, Logistic Director, SEA, Pepperl+Fuchs Asia
To view the rest of the testimonials, click here.
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext. 209