Photo by John T on Unsplash

HDB resale prices rise 0.5% MoM in October

Year-on-year, prices rose by 5.3%.

HDB resale prices rose in October, increasing 0.5% MoM and 5.3% YoY, data from 99-SRX showed.

Based on the report, prices increased for both mature (+0.6%) and non-mature estates (+0.8%%) on a month-on-month comparison. 

Prices likewise increased across room types, except for 5 Room, which recorded a 0.4% MoM decline in prices.

3 Room, 4 Room, and Executive prices increased by 0.3% MoM, 0.7% MoM, and 1.7% MoM, respectively.

Volume likewise increased in October, with 2,200 HDB resale units transacted (+10.8% MoM).

Year-on-year, resale volume in October 2023  was 12.0% higher.
Most of the resale transactions in October were HDB 4 Room (47.4%), followed by 3 Room (25.2%), 5 Room (21.9%), and Executive (5.5%).

In terms of estate, non-mature estates took the lion’s share of transactions (62.2%). The remaining 37.8% were from mature estates.
 

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

Exclusives

Singapore’s new law weaves safety net for gig workers
Gig workers will be enabled to secure their retirement, benefit from improved workplace safety, and gain greater visibility within the industry.
HR & Education
Here’s how Gen Z consumer preference reshapes APAC’s marketing landscape
Gen Z consumers are observed to purchase based on pleasure and purpose, whilst being conscious of cost and convenience.

Event News

Event News

SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: FairPrice Group Supply Chain Information Technology
Hear from Willie Tan, Associate Director at FairPrice Group Supply Chain, as he discusses how their Supply Chain Operations Center (SCope) uses data to monitor and anticipate disruptions, ensuring a smooth supply of food and essentials for Singapore.
Information Technology SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: FairPrice Group Supply Chain
Hear from Willie Tan, Associate Director at FairPrice Group Supply Chain, as he discusses how their Supply Chain Operations Center (SCope) uses data to monitor and anticipate disruptions, ensuring a smooth supply of food and essentials for Singapore.