186 views
Photo by John T on Unsplash

HDB resale prices rise 1.5% MoM in January

Year-on-year, prices rose by 5.7%.

HDB resale prices rose in January by 1.5% MoM and 5.7% YoY, data from 99-SRX showed.

Based on the report, prices increased for mature (+1.1% MoM) and non-mature estates (+1.5% MoM).

Prices increased across room types, led by 5 Room, which saw a 2.1% MoM price jump.

3 Room, 4 Room, and Executive prices increased by 1.7% MoM, 0.9% MoM, and 0.8% MoM, respectively.

Sales volume also increased in January, with 2,629 HDB resale units transacted (+30.8% MoM).

Year-on-year, resale volume in January 2024  was 2.1% higher.

Most of the resale transactions in January were from 4 Room (45.6%), followed by 3 Room (24.1%), 5 Room (23.8%) and Executive (6.5%).

By estate, non-mature estates took the lion’s share of transactions (62.3%). The remaining 37.7% were from mature estates.
 

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

Exclusives

Singapore’s new law weaves safety net for gig workers
Gig workers will be enabled to secure their retirement, benefit from improved workplace safety, and gain greater visibility within the industry.
Here’s how Gen Z consumer preference reshapes APAC’s marketing landscape
Gen Z consumers are observed to purchase based on pleasure and purpose, whilst being conscious of cost and convenience.

Event News

Event News

SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd Cards & Payments
Lay Cheng Tan, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, and Mayank Raheja, Managing Director (EMEA & SA) of Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd, provided insights into preventing fraud and inefficiency with the WiseQ QR Payment Solution.
Cards & Payments SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd
Lay Cheng Tan, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, and Mayank Raheja, Managing Director (EMEA & SA) of Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd, provided insights into preventing fraud and inefficiency with the WiseQ QR Payment Solution.