Singapore Business Review recognises top winners for International and National Business Awards
This year’s International Business Awards and National Business Awards were held last April to May.
The COVID-19 pandemic hasn't ended yet, but its impact on businesses has already left a devastating effect on many companies globally. And while specific industries have borne the full brunt of the catastrophe, the ripple effect can be felt by all industries. Those that have successfully learned to maneuver through the uncertainties and adapted to the changes have better chances of surviving even after the crisis ends.
In an effort to recognise these organisations that have successfully adjusted to the new actualities of a pandemic economy, Singapore Business Review held this year’s International Business Awards and National Business Awards last April to May.
The International Business Awards continues to laud the most outstanding international firms operating in Singapore. Meanwhile, homegrown Singaporean companies were celebrated in the sixth edition of the National Business Awards.
"The pandemic has disrupted the global business landscape and forced companies to adjust to a ‘new normal’, and it’s likely that these changes will continue even after the COVID-19 is a thing of the past. It’s a difficult situation for everyone, but it also tests their mettle and endurance during a crisis. Those who rise up to this challenge are the winners here,” said Singapore Business Review editor-in-chief Tim Charlton.
This year's nominations were judged by a panel consisting of Jiak See Ng, Financial Advisory Leader at Deloitte Asia Pacific; Kuang Hui Tan, Chief Executive & Managing Partner at Crowe Singapore; Max Loh, Singapore and Brunei Managing Partner at Ernst & Young LLP; Marcus Lam Partner, Assurance Leader at PricewaterhouseCoopers; and Roger Loo, Executive Director, Management Consulting Services at BDO Consultants Pte Ltd.
Congratulations to all the winners!
SBR International Business Awards:
- Amity Global Institute - Education
- Bayer South East Asia Pte Ltd - Pharmaceuticals
- Blue Yonder Asia Pte Ltd - Supply Chain Technology
- Bottomline Technologies - Financial Technology
- Cargill Asia Pacific Holdings Pte Ltd - Food Science
- China Mobile International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - Telecommunications
- DHL Supply Chain Singapore (Logistics Customer Service Center) - Business Services
- EPAM Systems - Business Travel Technology
- Etiqa Insurance Pte Ltd - Financial Services
- Globalization Partners Pte Ltd - Human Resource Technology
- Heraeus Materials Singapore Pte Ltd (Heraeus Electronics) - Manufacturing
- KEMIN INDUSTRIES (ASIA) PTE LTD - Agriculture
- Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd - Logistics
- Tricor Group - Consulting
- TurnKey Lender - Credit Solutions Technology
- Vertiv Singapore - Data Center
SBR National Business Awards:
- Adventus Singapore Pte Ltd - IT Services
- Advisors Alliance Group - Financial Technology
- AEM Holdings Ltd. - Manufacturing Technology
- Eden Strategy Institute - Consulting
- IGG - Internet/New Media
- Infosys Compaz Pte Ltd - Cloud Services
- Lagos Free Zone, A Tolaram Group Venture - Industrial Construction
- Meinhardt Group International - Engineering
- Moleac Pte Ltd - Pharmaceuticals
- MTM SHIP MANAGEMENT PTE LTD - Shipping
- Oncoshot - Health Products & Services
- PSB Academy - Education
- Stamcorp International Pte Ltd - Metals & Mining
- Utracon Overseas Pte Ltd - Heavy Civil Construction
- Verticurl - Marketing Technology
If you would like to join the 2022 awards and be acclaimed for your company’s exceptional projects and innovations, please email Jane Patiag at firstname.lastname@example.org.