Singapore Business Review International Business Awards is back on its fifth year to honour first-rate international businesses in Singapore. The awards program is an initiative to recognise the contributions of international firms to SEA economies.
If you have the most innovative projects and best practices that significantly enhanced the company's business in SEA region, and if you want to stand out as one of the best foreign companies in Singapore, nominate and get recognised.
Nomination is open to international companies with offices in Singapore but are not headquartered in the Republic.
Nomination is free. If your company wins, you are obliged to attend the event and book any of the winners package options for the Awards Ceremony. Click here to see pricing.
• European Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
• American Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
• Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
• Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Singapore
• Latin American Chamber of Commerce
• The Canadian Chamber of Commerce Singapore
• New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
• Swiss Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
• French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
• Royal Danish Embassy, Singapore
• Embassy of Portugal in Singapore
• Finnish Business Council in Singapore
• British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
• Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry Singapore
• Embassy of Belgium in Singapore
• Swedish Chamber of Commerce Singapore
• Belgium Luxembourg Business Group in Singapore
• Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Deadline for submission: 30 March 2018, Friday
Awards dinner: 17 May 2018, Thursday
TESTIMONIAL FROM PAST WINNERS
"The award is a significant milestone to affirm and celebrate our success as a leading international company. The award is also a recognition to our company's values on innovation, and quality." – Chan Yit Ming, Vice President - Power Tools Asean, Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
"We are very proud. This shows that our hard work has paid off. The team has done a great job, and we are very honoured to receive this prestigious award from SBR." – Hong Han Thanh, Logistic Director, SEA, Pepperl+Fuchs Asia
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext. 209