128 views
Photo by Steven HWG on Unsplash

HDB resale prices up 6.0% YoY in April

Month-on-month, prices rose 0.9%.

HDB resale prices rose in April 2024 by 0.9% MoM and 6.0% YoY, data from 99.co and SRX showed.

Based on the report, prices increased for mature (+0.9% MoM) and non-mature estates (+0.4% MoM).

Prices increased across room types, except 5 Room, whose prices decreased 0.3% MoM.

3 Room, 4 Room, and Executive prices increased by 1.2% MoM, 1.1% MoM, and 2.3% MoM, respectively.

Year-on-year, prices for all room types and estates increased over April 2023.

Across room types, 4 Room led with a +7.1% YoY increase in prices, followed by 3 Room (6.2% YoY), Executive (5.7%. YoY), and 5 Room (4.5% YoY).

READ MORE: HDB resale prices accelerate in 1Q24

Meanwhile, mature and non-mature estates saw increases at 5.9% and 5.6%, respectively.

Sales volume also increased in April, with 2,387 HDB resale units transacted (+15.7% MoM).

Resale volume in April 2024 was 9.0% YoY higher.

Most of the resale transactions in January were from 4 Room (45.1%), followed by 3 Room (25.7%), 5 Room (23.4%), and Executive (5.8%).

By estate, non-mature estates took the lion’s share of transactions (62.1%). The remaining 37.9% were from mature estates.

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

Event News

Event News

SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd Cards & Payments
Lay Cheng Tan, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, and Mayank Raheja, Managing Director (EMEA & SA) of Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd, provided insights into preventing fraud and inefficiency with the WiseQ QR Payment Solution.
Cards & Payments SBR National Business Awards 2024 Winner: Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd
Lay Cheng Tan, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, and Mayank Raheja, Managing Director (EMEA & SA) of Wiseasy Technology Pte Ltd, provided insights into preventing fraud and inefficiency with the WiseQ QR Payment Solution.