More News
AVIATION | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

SIA Engineering and NokScoot Airlines set up Thai line maintenance joint venture

Line Maintenance Partnership will commence operations in Don Mueang International Airport.

SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) and Nokscoot Airlines have incorporated a line maintenance joint venture (JV), Line Maintenance Partnership Company, in Thailand, an announcement revealed. 

The issued share capital for the JV company is said to be at $2.82m (THB63.68m) comprising 636,800 ordinary shares. NokScoot will hold a 51% shareholding, and SIAEC the remaining 49%.

Line Maintenance Partnership will commence operations in Don Mueang International Airport.

“With this addition, SIAEC will have a portfolio of 25 joint ventures across eight countries with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other strategic partners,” the firm said.

NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. 

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.