More News
AVIATION | Staff Reporter, Singapore
view(s)

ST Aerospace invests $3.89m in aircraft seat joint venture

This would bring its total investment to $16.78m.

Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace), has injected its pro rata share of $3.89m into its joint venture, ST Aerospace Aircraft Seats Pte Ltd (ST Aerospace Aircraft Seats), as working capital for its operations.

ST Aerospace Aircraft Seats is 90% owned by ST Aerospace with the other 10% owned by Tenryu Holdings Co, Ltd.

According to a press release, this injection is part of ST Aerospace’s planned investment for the joint venture, bringing its total investment to $16.78m.

Based in Singapore and part of ST Aerospace’s global network for integrated cabin interiors, ST Aerospace Aircraft Seats is responsible for the end-to-end design and manufacturing of a range of aircraft seating solutions. 

ST Aerospace is on a roll, in Q3, it secured contracts worth $530m. The heavy airframe maintenance contracts include long-term agreements to support a range of aircraft platforms from MD-11, Boeing 777 and Boeing 757 to A300 for freight operators.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.