Logo from Alpina Holdings Limited

Alpina Holdings to take over Wan Dormitory for $24m

The company will use the property for its use.

Alpina Holdings has entered into a non-binding term sheet with Dacai Pte. Ltd. and Dong Cai to acquire the entire issued and paid-up shares capita of Wan Dormitory for $24m.

Dacai owns 99.0% of Wan Dormitory, whilst Cai and his wife own the remaining 1.0%.

In a bourse filing, the company said it intends to acquire the property as an investment and to use it as additional dormitory space for its workers.

Alpina Holdings added that the lack of available dormitories in Singapore made it difficult for the company to expand their foreign worker workforce.

Wan Dormitory is situated at 180 Woodlands Industrial Park E5.

Follow the link for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!