Lantone Systems wins SBR Technology Excellence Award for ICT - Business Services
FocalScope is Lantone's unified communication and omni-channel contact centre solution.
Lantone’s implementation of FocalScope, a unified communication and omni-channel contact centre solution, helps businesses to work smarter, extend their market reach, and interact with their customers in a productive, personalised manner.
This year, Singapore Business Review (SBR) once again celebrates the achievements of enterprises that have introduced extraordinary products, services, and strategies in response to the specific needs of customers across all economic sectors. Uniqueness and innovation, effectiveness and impact, and dynamism are the criteria by which nominated companies and products have been judged.
Lantone Systems, an industry leader in providing IT solutions for multinational companies and small and medium enterprises, is one of the triumphant names at the SBR Technology Excellence Awards 2019.
Head-quartered in Singapore, and with offices in US, UK, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Denmark and Ukraine, Lantone Systems Pte Ltd specializes in providing IT solutions for organizations. They have strong partnerships with Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, FortiGate and others. In 2010, Lantone Systems was appointed the Exclusive Distributor for Yealink who were Recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the 2018 Global Growth Excellence Leadership Award. In addition, Lantone develops and markets FocalScope® - a unified communication and omni-channel contact centre solution; used by companies (small or large) around the world to improve customer service.
Lantone operates on principles focused on three elements: people, consisting of a team of passionate and highly skilled IT professionals; process, which emphasises a customer-centric approach to help clients capitalise on the latest IT trends; and technology, which complements the clients’ strategy to optimise business operations. To ensure high-quality service and customer satisfaction, Lantone consistently develops its technical skills and abilities in IT solutions.
Lantone’s work has been acknowledged in the ICT - Business Services category for its FocalScope innovation. FocalScope is a software-based unified communication and omni-channel contact centre solution that manages business interactions via email, voice, chat, and so forth, on a single interface. FocalScope’s AI capabilities allow organisations to work efficiently and enhance their visibility in communication engagements, thereby improving productivity and opening up new growth opportunities.
The operational efficiency resulting from the single user interface helps companies extend their market reach, effectively allocate personnel, and manage communication flow across teams, spread over multiple locations.
Being web-based, FocalScope takes away the need for expensive infrastructure and maintenance. Compatibility with existing IT infrastructure is not a problem either. FocalScope, which is now used by over 3,000 customers worldwide, enriches the human side of business interactions and contributes to intelligent decision-making for enterprises of all sizes.
FocalScope solved the ITC problem of Agape Connecting People, an organisation that was proposing the establishment of call centres within the premises of the Singapore Prison Service. Under this proposal, inmates would provide third-party call centre services to paying clients - such as StarHub, Courts, Manulife and etc. The challenge was in setting up call-centre facilities, with a capacity of up to 400 agents, at multiple locations within the Prison Complex and other locations in Singapore and abroad. Lantone Systems presented a FocalScope solution consisting of the following features:
- An omni-channel system that connects data seamlessly between communication channels via an all-in-one interface, allowing agents to handle customer enquiries and leads effectively through a unified interaction thread. With this system, supervisors can easily monitor and manage the agents’ email and call activities to ensure agreed SLAs are met.
- A centralised telephony system that unifies the workforce in all locations to
- efficiently serve the needs of Agape’s clientele. This system enables agents from different locations to easily log into the system and become part of a functional group or global workforce which is location agnostic, allowing better utilization of resources. This also provides system redundancy in case of local failures (example connectivity issues) at any one site.
- Private cloud network hosting with robust security systems, which ensures security through connections on secure point to point links. FocalScope was tested vigorously, by means of penetrations tests, on this platform to ensure Agape is compliant with strict Prison IT guidelines that are stipulated and overlooked by InfoComm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA).
- Training mode, which facilitates the training of new call centre agents.
- Internal messaging via the Jabber system, which improves team collaboration and communication between agents and managers.
According to Anil David, Founder and Director of Agape Connecting People, “Lantone Systems went the extra mile to deliver the perfect solution for our business needs. They made it possible for us to offer our customers an easily accessible and customisable outsourced call centre service. Lantone has not just been an IT vendor, but a crucial part of our success story.”
Lantone’s other success stories include FocalScope and IT implementations for the Singapore government sector and private sector companies like D-Link, American Express, DHL, Travel Cue, Good Pack, etc. The company’s recent Technology Excellence Award is a testament to Lantone’s impressive efforts in identifying ITC problems and offering solutions that are advantageous to customers.
The Technology Excellence Awards, presented by Singapore Business Review, was held on 30 May 2019 at the Conrad Centennial Singapore.
This year’s nominations were judged by a panel consisting of Cheang Wai Keat, Head of Advisory of Ernst & Young LLP; Darwin Thio, Director, Cybersecurity & Technology Services, Nexia TS; Daryl Pereira, Head of Cybersecurity, KPMG; Evelyn Lim, Executive Director, Tax Advisory, BDO LLP; and Jonathan Kok, Co-Head of Technology, Media & Communications Industry Group, RHTLaw Taylor Wessing LLP.
Check out the event photos during the awards night here.
If you would like to join the 2020 awards and be acclaimed for your company’s exceptional technology innovations, please email Julie Anne Nuñez at email@example.com