Shootsta wins Software Award at Technology Excellence Awards
Its Shootsta Platform offers a global, one-stop-shop solution that allows anyone to create videos easily.
Recognising the contribution of a company's technology to make video creation more accessible and convenient for everyone, Singapore Business Review has merited the Software Award for Internet/New Media to Shootsta's video creation technology.
The Shootsta platform disrupts the video production industry by allowing anyone to create any type of video (video, animation, podcast, webinar) using advanced technologies like the first-ever, AI-based automated video (Shootsta Cast and Shootsta Elevate app for enterprises) and customised screen capturing.
Launched last year, Shootsta Platform allows users to:
- Implement a Social Inspirations Library of curated video content that inspires users on what’s trending on the social scene.
- Access premium stock images, video and music.
- Improve collaboration tools to share work, review and approve work across teammates, departments and even stakeholders outside the platform in real-time.
- Build dedicated workspaces for every organisation with unique URLs to keep data secure.
- Enable users to create customised tutorials with the user's webcam or computer and easily transfer footage to Shootsta for professional editing.
- Launch self-enrolment options to sign up, try and experience the company’s products in their own terms.
Thanks to their platform, Shootsta has helped more than 250 global brands to create their professional in-house videos, aligning with their business goals - all within the last five years.
Shootsta trains teams to plan videos and films and produce their footage using the latest camera equipment or mobile phone. Once ready, the video can be uploaded on Shootsta’s platform where their editors will fix and edit the videos. In just 24 hours, Shootsta’s team of Post-Production Editors can deliver corporate videos, animated explainers, pre-produced webinars and podcasts that are on-brand and professional every time.
Shootsta’s global team operates out of London, Sydney, San Diego, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong. They work with over 250 clients globally, including Salesforce, GSK, LinkedIn, AXA, PayPal Deloitte and Coca-Cola.
The Technology Excellence Awards, presented by Singapore Business Review, was held via studio award presentations and video conferencing sessions throughout the second and third week of April.
This year’s nominations were judged by a panel consisting of Daryl Pereira, Head of Cyber at KPMG; Cheang Wai Keat, Partner, Consulting at Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.; Henry Tan, Group Chief Executive Officer and Chief Innovation Officer at Nexia TS; Sivakumar Saravan, Senior Partner at Crowe Singapore; Cecil Su, Director, Head of Cybersecurity of BDO Singapore.
If you would like to join the 2022 awards and be acclaimed for your company’s exceptional technological innovations, please email Jane Patiag at email@example.com.
A 1970s Oil Crisis replayed in modern days
Workplace 3.0: Transforming work environments to support innovation and meaningful work
The race to gender equity for Asia’s startups
How Many Apps Does It Take to Change a Workplace?
In an era of zero-sum thinking, business leaders must unlock a mutually beneficial future