SBR Management Excellence Awards 2020 recognises top executives and firms
Over 30 companies were lauded in this year’s presentation.
Amidst the challenges brought upon by the pandemic, company managements are faced with the question of how they can protect their stakeholders whilst effectively maximising opportunities and adapting the digitisation trend. Those who were able to transform amidst the crisis has proved to be the crème de la crème in their respective industries.
Singapore Business Review recognised these companies as it lauded outstanding executives and firms at the SBR Management Excellence Awards 2020 held via individual studio presentations and a virtual presentation in December, following social distancing and safety guidelines.
Now in its sixth year, Singapore Business Review honours the country’s most outstanding business leaders, including trailblazing teams and individuals whose initiatives have brought tangible business gains for the success of their companies.
This year’s winners were judged by an elite panel that includes Irving Low, Partner, Co-Head of Advisory at KPMG in Singapore; Cheang Wai Keat, Head of Consulting at Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.; David Chew, Risk Advisory Regional Managing Partner at Deloitte Southeast Asia; Roger Loo, Executive Director, Management Consulting Services at BDO LLP; Yeo Boon Chye, Senior Partner, Head of Assurance at Foo Kon Tan; Lim Wei Wei Partner, Governance & Risk Practice Leader at Baker Tilly TFW LLP.
Congratulations to the winners!
Executive of the Year
- Automotive Services- Aaron Tan, CEO and Founder, CARRO
- Banking- Victor Lee Meng Teck, CEO, CIMB Bank Singapore
- Business Services- Sudhir Agarwal, Founder & CEO, Everise
- Cybersecurity- Parvinder Walia, President ESET Asia Pte Ltd
- Financial Services- Neo Say Wei, Co-Founder and Group CEO, RF International Holdings Private Limited
- Health Products & Services- Chris Lee, President, Asia Pacific, Medtronic APAC
- Healthcare- Simranjit Singh, CEO, Guardant Health AMEA
- Hospitality & Leisure- Choe Peng Sum, Chief Executive Officer, Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Life Insurance- Christopher Teo, Chief Executive Officer, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore
- Technology- Arvind Mohan, Chief Financial Officer, Ivy Mobile Technologies Pte Ltd
- Telecommunications- Adelyn Ong Meei Chyi, Managing Director, China Mobile International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Innovator of the Year
- Chemicals- Dr. Mohammad Hossein Davood Abadi Farahani, Founder & CEO, SEPPURE Pte Ltd
- Non-Profit or Government Organizations- Kelvin Kong Chiu Wen, Founder, Voices Of Asia
- Biotechnology- Martin-Immanuel Bittner MD DPhil, CEO, Arctoris Pte Ltd
- Technology- Samir Neji, CEO. Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) Pte Ltd
Team of the Year
- Business Services- BoardRoom Singapore Team
- Data Center- Princeton Digital Group – Singapore Team
- Healthcare- Guardant Health AMEA team
- Hospitality & Leisure- Sales & Marketing Team, Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Manufacturing- Heraeus Materials Singapore Pte Ltd (Heraeus Medical Components)
- Pharmaceuticals- IT & Digital team, AstraZeneca Singapore and Asia
Employee Engagement of the Year
COVID Management Initiative of the Year
- AI- Uniphore Software Systems Private Limited
- Cybersecurity- ESET Asia Pte Ltd
- Human Resource Technology- BIPO Service (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- IT Services- Smarten Spaces
- Life Insurance- Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore
- Manufacturing- Wacker Chemicals (South Asia) Pte. Ltd.
- Pharmaceuticals- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Retail- Lazada Singapore Pte Ltd
If you would like to join the 2021 awards and be awarded as one of the most outstanding companies in Singapore, please contact Julie at email@example.com or at +65 3158 1386