SingPost to accept FedEx parcels in trial period
It will accept e-commerce dedicated parcels.
Singapore Post (SingPost) and FedEx Express have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to conduct a three-month trial for post offices to accept FedEx parcels.
This collaboration aims to enhance operational efficiency and improve the customer experience by expanding drop-off options for cross-border shipments.
During the trial period, FedEx customers will have the option to drop off their parcels at POPStop counters located within six participating post offices in Singapore at no additional cost.
The six post offices participating in this trial are:
- Punggol post office (80 Punggol Field, #B1-01, 21 Community Club, Singapore 828815)
- Raffles Place post office (Ocean Financial Centre, #B1-11, 10 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049315)
- Tampines post office (5 Tampines Central 6, #01-24/25, Telepark, Singapore 529482)
- Woodlands Central post office (900 S Woodlands Dr, #03-05/06 Civic Centre, Singapore 730900
- Jurong West post office (492 Jurong West Street 41, #01-42, Singapore 640492)
- Marine Parade post office (80 Marine Parade Rd, B1-83A, Singapore 449269)
POPStop is a dedicated facility for e-commerce parcel-related transactions and is available in all post offices. SingPost staff at these locations will assist customers in sending out parcels, and SingPost will hand over the FedEx parcels to FedEx for efficient delivery.
This collaboration aims to provide greater convenience for FedEx customers and improve the overall logistics experience for cross-border shipments.