, Singapore
306 views
Grand Venture Technology

Grand Venture Technology to acquire ACP Metal Finishing for $17m

The acquisition is still subject to the approval of GVT's shareholders.

Mainboard-listed Grand Venture Technology Limited (GVT) said it plans to acquire the entire issued and paid-p capital of  ACP Metal Finishing Pte Ltd for $17m.

GVT will pay 90% of the consideration upon completion of the proposed acquisition and pay the remaining 10% to an escrow account and distribute to ACP 12 months after completion. 

GVT will fund the consideration via a combination of internal resources and bank borrowings.

The acquisition will enhance GVT’s surface treatment capabilities, which, in turn, will deepen its penetration in the aerospace and front-end semiconductor industry.

ACP specialises in electrochemical and chemical treatment services to coat a wide range of metals.

GVT’s customers in the aerospace, front-end semiconductor, life sciences, and medical industries require surface treatment as a critical last-stage process.

The acquisition will provide GVT with the capability to provide such a service and will also reduce its reliance on external parties for surface treatment services.

GVT will also be able to accelerate business growth through access to ACP’s capabilities, customer base, and markets in Southeast Asia. 

Follow the link for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!

Exclusives

Startup pushes preventive healthcare through digitalised longevity solutions
Mito Health CEO Kenneth Lou believes their personalised platform can address potential future health concerns and extend lifespan.
Healthcare
Budget 2024: 3 tax strategies to offset BEPS 2.0 effects
Should the directive be implemented, selected MNEs will be subject to a global minimum tax of 15%.