Macly Equity is holding a preview of the 78-unit freehold apartment at Sims Avenue on June 17 (Friday) and is expected to replicate the performance of Fission Capital’s Centra Height - a new condo located within the vicinity which was fully snapped up on April 18 launch.
“Right after the sellout of Centra Heights in 2 hours, comes Sims Edge- another project that is as good as Centra Heights if not we think is better. This project is hot and definitely a sell out within hours,” said property consultant Joseph Goh Sing Wee of propertylaunch.sg.
Location wise, main selling points of Sims Edge according to him are as follows:
• Just 5 mins or approximately 500m walk to Paya Lebar Business Hub and Paya Lebar MRT station.
• About 7 mins walk to Aljunied MRT station.
• Surrounded with loads of amenities and eateries
• Possess a high potential for capital return in time to come and rental demand will be good once Paya Lebar Business hub is ready with all MNCs and offices going into operation.
• With its close proximity to Marina Resort and Euno Industrial, tenancy will not be a problem at all.
Another property consultant from Huttons Real Estate Group also shared the same view adding that Sims Edge is an opportunity for those who missed the chance to grab a unit at Centra Heights.
“Sims Edge, is the best choice! Why? You can't get affordable freehold from $5xxk near MRT/City fringe in the future,” he said.
Moreover, the upcoming Paya Lebar Central, according to him will bring in high rental returns of around 5.5-6% .
“Rental estimate for a one-bedroom unit is around $2,500-$2,800 on the average and $3,200-$3,500 for the 2-bedroom unit,” he noted.
to contact the journalist, you may send your message to email@example.com
Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.