Image by shermanhojw from Pixabay

HDB resale prices dip 0.6% MoM in September

Year-on-year, prices rose by 4.9%.

HDB resale prices fell in September, declining by 0.6% MoM, figures from 99-SRX showed.

Year-on-year, however, prices rose by 4.9%.

Based on the report, prices decreased for both mature (-0.4%) and non-mature estates (0.9%) on a month-on-month comparison. 

Prices likewise decreased across most room types, except for 3 Room which recorded a 0.6% MoM uptick in prices.

4 Room, 5 Room, and Executive prices decreased by 0.9% MoM, 0.3% MoM, and 2.1% MoM, respectively.

Volume likewise dipped in September, with 1,985 HDB resale units transacted (-19.7% MoM).

Year-on-year, resale volume in September 2023  was 23.3% lower.

Most of the transactions in September were HDB 4 Room (45.5%), followed by 3 Room (35.6%), 5 Room (23.1%), and Executive (5.8%).

In terms of estate, non-mature estates took the lion’s share of transactions (59.9%). The remaining 40.1%  were from mature estates.

Follow the links for more news on

Join Singapore Business Review community
Since you're here...

...there are many ways you can work with us to advertise your company and connect to your customers. Our team can help you dight and create an advertising campaign, in print and digital, on this website and in print magazine.

We can also organize a real life or digital event for you and find thought leader speakers as well as industry leaders, who could be your potential partners, to join the event. We also run some awards programmes which give you an opportunity to be recognized for your achievements during the year and you can join this as a participant or a sponsor.

Let us help you drive your business forward with a good partnership!